Rules & Regulations
- All participants must submit their entries and payment online through the website below: www.myraceonline.com
- All entries are based on a first-come first-serve basis unless otherwise stated
- The registration for the event is open to:
- Half Marathon Open - 18 years old - 40 years old
- Half Marathon Veteran - 40 years old & above
- 7km Open - 18 years old & above
- 7 km School - 13 years old – below 18 years old
- 3km Fun Run - 12 years & above (runners aged below 12 must be accompanied by at least one parent)
* The PJ Half Marathon 2012 is open to Malaysian Citizens, Permanent Residents and foreigners with a valid work permit.
* Age qualification is taken as at 31st December 2012
- Once the registration is completed and payment has been made, entry fees for those who for whatever reason (s) do not take part in the run are NON TRANSFERABLE, NON REFUNDABLE AND NON DEFERRABLE.
- Upon confirmation of participation, change to the category or other details will not be entertained.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
- The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before deadline without any notice or when the quota of a race / start is full.
- Completion of the registration form is an indication of the participant's agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of the PJ Half Marathon 2012.
- Entry fees are as follow:
- Half Marathon - RM 40 (Until 9th September) / RM 50 (10th September onwards)
- 7 KM Open - RM 30 (Until 9th September) / RM 40 (10th September onwards)
- 7 KM (School) - RM 15 (Until 9th September) / RM 15 (10th September onwards)
- 3 KM (Fun Run) - RM 10 (Until 9th September) / RM 10 (10th September onwards)
Half Marathon participants will each receive a premium goodie bag and running tee worth at least RM100
All other participants will also be eligible for regular running t-shirts and goodie bags
For the 3km Fun Run, runners below 12 years of age must be accompanied by at least one parent
- Race entry is non transferable. Those who are found running with an unauthorized race number will be disqualified.
- All participants must bring along the confirmation slip or confirmation number together with their Identity Card or passport to collect their race number and event T-shirt.
- Any questions or inquiries regarding the registration process, please contact:
MYraceonline.com Hotline: +603-7960 2325
Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm (GMT + 8)
or email at email@example.com
or fax to 603-7960 2231
- The Race Pack collection:
- Date: 27th – 29th September 2012
- Time: 10am – 6pm
- Venue: Main Entrance, Stadium Petaling Jaya, Kelana Jaya
- It is compulsory for the runners to display their race number at all time during the race. Failure to comply will result in the runners' disqualification from the race.
- All runners are encouraged to wear the PJ Half Marathon event t-shirt during the race.
- Officials reserve the right to prevent a participant's continuation in the race should they fail to comply with the rules and regulations.
- Change in sizes during collection of the race event tee is strictly NOT allowed. Participants must adhere to the race event tee sizes that they have registered for.
- Participants must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Participants who are walking are required to keep to the left side of the lane so as not to cause obstruction to other runners.
- No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers are allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles.
- The race route on the event day will be closed to traffic up to 3 hours after the publicized race start time, after which the road closure will be lifted. Sweeper vehicles will be mobilized to pick up runners from 9am onwards. Runners are encouraged to board the sweeper vehicles.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizers to ensure participants' safety, participants partake in this event at their own risks and the Organizers, their sponsors and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise and howsoever arising.
- The Organizers' reserve the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself.
- The Organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organizers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
- The Organizers reserve the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The Organizers reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
- The Organizers reserve the right to change the event date or venue at their own discretion.
- The Organizers reserve the right to provide winners with attire to be worn on the winner's podium. Winners will have to wear the given attire; failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- For disputes on race results, only appeals in writing submitted to the organizers 30 minutes after the official results announcement will be accepted. A deposit of RM50 will be refunded if the appeal is successful. The Organizer's decision will be final.
- Any disputes arising from participation in the PJ Half Marathon 2012 shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Malaysia within the Laws of Malaysia.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.